Friday, May 15, 2009

Playing



Well, to make things even more uneven, I went off on a tangent the last few days with alcohol inks....I made the mistake of painting directly on pearl Primo clay instead of putting down silver leaf and had a bunch of long beads made when I realized it....they turned out really nice though...more sutble, more colorful, than the ones with the leaf underneath(although I am a sucker for shiny things)and I found myself playing with them and came up with these two pendants...which to me couldn't look farther from the work I've been doing....so I am in a quandry....do I keep going in this direction or stop....try to see if I can combine some of both styles....or am I just not seeing the forest for the trees?




3 comments:

  1. I am totally impressed with your vision and ingenuity. Your work is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, These are so cool! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, you see?! I absolutely cannot believe these wouldn't sell like made.

    ReplyDelete