Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Live! Presentation on EBSQ

I belong to a wonderful online artists' community-EBSQ....I've been a member for quite a few years now and have made some great friends...it's a place where I can go to talk with people who have the same types of struggles and joys as I have because they have similar backgrounds. For a very small fee I get a website presence for my paintings or any other type of art I want to list, there are monthly competitive art shows, forums, chat rooms, and tutorials. Monday night, June 22, at 9 Eastern (6pm Pacific) I will be Live in one of their chat rooms giving a presentation on Polymer Clay Basics.....and you're all invited...
Just go to http://www.ebsqart.com/ and register as a Patron....it's a totally free membership and it will allow you access to this Monday's Live presentation.....where hopefully I'll see you!

2 comments:

  1. NOW you tell me! I am SO sorry I missed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd know about this, would have loved to 'meet' you! You can always post things like this at our forum too! :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete