Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Show

I've lived vicariously for the last three days....texting, phoning, emailing....the show was good, Muriel took some nice orders and now it's over.
Phew....what a lot of work, but what an exciting ending(beginning)to all that work..

And it's funny...you never know what's going to sell and not sell until the show comes....the larger flower necklaces were admired and passed over as too big....ok, I like them enough maybe I'll scale them down...
And I'm thinking the more colorful pieces were the ones that sold....and that's good, because I love color.

Hopefully I'll have some pics in a few days to show the booth display...

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I've added your blog to my polymer clay blogroll. I didn't know you were wholesaling! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete