Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brass Bangles







I have been having a great time making these....it's addictive....the technique is loose and painterly and more fun than I've had in a while...
Having a bit of a learning curve doing my CraftEdu classes...but hopefully I'll be able to get some help tomorrow. Very excited to be doing these...
And my studio....is getting very, very close to being done...my wonderful daughter spend the weekend here with me and she organized me to within an inch of my life lol...I love her and I love the space....just some more wall treatment and molding and maybe the stairs covered and I promise I will be plastering photos all over the net......beware!















8 comments:

  1. These are yummy as is all of your work.
    I adore what you do with polymer and your painting are awesome. Sorry to gush but have been following you for a long time and wanted to tell you how much I love your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you both...and Pam, you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    I just found your blog and just had to tell you these bangles are wonderful! I just started using polymer clay this January to make jewelry, and I'm seriously hooked. I'm so glad I found you!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly think your bangles are wonderful. Wish that I could learn your technique when you decide to do a tute on them. Lovely, lovely to see. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also am blown away with your work. I guess it won't hurt to ask. Where do you get your blanks? They are the most substantial I have seen which I think really adds to the entire piece. Are you selling them. Thank you and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of doing just that...maybe offer them on Etsy....and do a class through CraftEdu....thanks for your interest and I'll get this going asap

    ReplyDelete