Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So this is what I started doing...











I enjoyed the softness of the greens and salmon colors I used...
and the simplicity of the flower shapes....
I did a group of these pendants and earrings and put them on Etsy...


Then I started using bolder colors and adding more "stuff".....I did sell some and that really encouraged me....





I decided that I liked Sculpey 3 polymer clay very much,
the colors are so vivid and the clay is easy to condition....
I began to check out what other polymer clay people were doing....got staggered by the sheer number of people out there who work with it...and also inundated with information on techniques, trouble shooting and just about everything polymer clay related. I don't think I've ever met such caring and generous artists.
I'm still marveling over it...

No comments:

Post a Comment